The 20th Annual Biotech in Europe Forum is recognised as the leading international stage for those interested in investing and partnering in the biotech and life science industry. This highly transactional event draws together an exciting cross-section of early-stage/pre-IPO, late-stage and public companies with leading investors, analysts, money managers and pharma licensing executives. Supported and designed by leading figures within Europe’s pharmaceutical and biotech industry, this event will once again be covered by our regular media partners.
Under current circumstances including travel restrictions the event #Sachs_BEF will be held for the first time in a digital format. This will allow Sachs to support our community and past attendees. They will provide both the usual stimulating programme and the networking opportunities through the video online meeting system. They expect most of their past attendees to participate and all our sponsors Gold Sponsor: LifeSci Advisors; Silver Sponsors: BeiGene, Torreya Partners LLP; Bronze Sponsor: Euronext Paris S.A.; Contributing Sponsor: BioMedPartners AG, Novo Holdings A/S have agreed to support the digital event. The 8th Annual HealthTech Innovation Forum is merged with the 2nd Annual HealthTech CEO Forum, scheduled for March 2nd 2021 at Hilton Zurich.
The Digital 20th Annual BEF is going to take place on the 21st -24th of September with the main programme being spread throughout 4 days and will feature no less than five hours each day of high-level speeches and panel discussions. In addition, there is a global company showcase of 50+ presentations by corporates, offering innovative solutions and looking for capital and partnerships. It is estimated 700+ registered on the portal and watching part/all sessions and at least the same amount of views from videos on demand after the event. Meetings will take place from September 21st to 25th and from September 28th to October 2nd. Moreover, the system will be open for 12 hours a day and expect over 2000 meetings completed over 10 days. The digital event will consist of:
Day 1: Bio-Pharma & HealthTech: Pandemic Response Day
- Industry Leaders Response Session
- Vaccines Panel & Showcase
- Therapeutic Strategies to Prevent & Treat Covid-19 Panel & Showcase
- Europe offers a range of companies targeting specialist niches
- Point of Care Diagnostics Panel
Day 2: BioCapital & Investment Outlook Day
- Bio-Pharma in a New Era Pane
- Accessing US Capital Markets from Europe Panel
- IPO BootCamp
- Revolution in Cell Based Therapies Across Therapeutics Panel & Showcase
- VC & Private Equity: Addressing All Opportunities, Including Crossover Transactions Panel & Showcase
- Early Stage Investment Panel
Day 3: Bio-Pharma Partnering & Therapeutics Day
- Pharma DealMaking Panel
- Immuno-Oncology BD&L Panel & Showcase
- Advanced Therapies in Immuno-Oncology Panel & Showcase
- Krakow and Małopolska Region of Poland – Life Science is Growing Here Panel
- Platform Technologies & Novel Therapeutics Panel & Showcase
Day 4: Neuroscience Investor Day
- CNS Partnering & DealMaking Panel & Showcase
- Progress in AD & PD Panel & Showcase
- Advanced Therapeutics Panel
- A number of companies still operating legacy business models
- Industry & Investor Roundtable
Confirmed Keynote Speakers Include:
- Peter Kolchinsky, Managing Director, RA Capital Management, LLC
- More TBA…
Confirmed Speakers and Chairs:
- Alain Vertès, Managing Director, NxR Biotechnologies GmbH
- Anja König, Global Head, Novartis Venture Fund
- Chris Maggos, Managing Director, Head of Europe, LifeSci Advisors
- Christian Jung, Partner, Dementia Discovery Fund
- Eric de La Fortelle, Venture Partner, Seventure Partners
- Esteban Pombo-Villar, CEO, TargImmune Therapeutics A
- Gil Bar-Nahum, Managing Director, Jefferies
- Gilead Raday, COO, RedHill Biopharma Ltd.
- Giovanni Mariggi, Partner, Medicxi
- Hubert Birner, Managing Partner, TVM Life Science Management GmbH
- Juergen Gamer, VP BD, Apogenix AG
- Karen Wagner, General Partner, Ysios Capital Partners
- Katya Smirnyagina, Partner, Capricorn Partners NV
- Markus Hosang, General Partner, BioMedPartners AG
- Murali Gopalakrishnan, Sr. Director, Head of Search & Evaluation – Neuroscience, Corporate Strategy Office, AbbVie, Inc.
- Niels Emmerich, VP, Global Head Search & Evaluation, AbbVie, Inc
- Patrick Benz, Sr. Director Alliance Management, The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson
- Paul Matteis, Managing Director, Co-Head of Biotech Research, Stifel Financial Corp.
- Reagan Jarvis, Co-Founder & CEO, Anocca AB
- Richard Godfrey, CEO, BerGenBio ASA
- Sam Fazeli, Senior Analyst & the EMEA Head, Bloomberg L.P.
- Søren Bjønness, Director – Switzerland Representative, Euronext Paris S.A.
- Søren Møller, Managing Partner, Novo Seeds, Novo Holdings A/S
- Stephanie Léouzon, Partner & Head of Europe, Torreya Partners LLP
- Sumant Kulkarni, Managing Director, Biotechnology Equity Research, Canaccord Genuity LLC
- Thijs Cohen Tervaert, Director, Inkef Capital B.V
- Tim Luker, VP, Emerging Technology & Innovation, Corporate BD, Eli Lilly and Company
- Harry Tracy, President, NI Research Inc.
- More TBA..
Presenting at the forum offers excellent opportunities to showcase your company to some of the leading global investors and corporates. It will offer you the opportunity to communicate your projected capital raising plans or simply help you in finding the right partner for your business. Presenting companies around the world will benefit from specially designed panels and keynotes from leading industry figures as well as access to some of the leading analysts and investors from Europe and beyond.
Make connections, engage in conversation and exchange knowledge with key decision-makers eager to learn how your company can help them meet their goals and achieve their mission. Exhibiting at the 20th Annual Biotech in Europe Forum is an effective way to gain leads, introduce new products and services, expand sales and build relationships.
Event: 20th Annual Biotech in Europe Forum
Date: 21–24 September 2020
Location: Digital Conference
Hosted by: Sachs Associates
For more information about presenting or to register your interest, contact Silvia Kar on on + 44 (0)203 463 4890 or by email: email@example.com