Associated equity: Kazia Therapeutics
Kazia Therapeutics’ lead asset paxalisib (a PI3K inhibitor that can cross the blood brain barrier (BBB), licensed from Genentech) is in a pivotal study for glioblastoma (GBM) and in early-stage studies in childhood brain cancers, DIPG and AT/RT. Phase I EVT801 is an inhibitor of VEGFR3.
Kazia Therapeutics — 9 videos in collection
Kazia Therapeutics’ lead asset is paxalisib, a PI3K inhibitor licensed from Genentech that can cross the BBB. It is entering a pivotal study for GBM and is being investigated for other brain cancers such as breast cancer brain metastases.
• Tell us about Kazia’s unique business model.
• What indications are you focusing on?
• What is the current status of paxalisib and what is the plan for the year ahead?
• How large do you anticipate the unmet need in the glioblastoma market to be?
• Is paxalisib being considered for any other brain cancers?
• What is the current status of EVT801 and what is the plan for the year ahead?
• Do the tumours you’re targeting have a genetic signature? What is the mechanism here?
• Which milestones should investors focus on in the coming year?
Get access to the very latest content matched to your personal investment style.