Associated equity: InMed Pharmaceuticals
Edison Investment Research is terminating coverage on InMed Pharmaceuticals. Please note you should no longer rely on any previous research or estimates for this company. All forecasts should now be considered redundant.
Previously published reports can still be accessed via our website.
InMed Pharmaceuticals — 14 videos in collection
InMed Pharmaceuticals is a pharmaceutical company focused on developing and manufacturing cannabinoids. Its main pipeline product is INM-755 for EB, a serious, debilitating orphan indication.
• What are rare-cannabinoids?
• What is InMed’s business model and why does it focus on rare cannabinoids?
• Tell us about the acquisition of BayMedica and what the combined company looks like.
• With the acquisition of BayMedica, where does InMed fit into the manufacture of rare cannabinoids? Where do you have a competitive advantage?
• What is the status of your pharmaceutical pipeline?
• What milestones can investors expect over the next six to 12 months
Get access to the very latest content matched to your personal investment style.