Associated equity: Oxford Biomedica
Oxford Biomedica is a UK-based company with a leading position in cancer immunotherapy and gene-based products. It is focusing its efforts on two clinical programmes, ProSavin and TroVax, and has an ocular collaboration with Sanofi-Aventis.
Oxford Biomedica — 3 videos in collection
Oxford Biomedica is a pioneer of gene and cell therapy with a leading position in lentiviral vector research and bioprocessing. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
• Tell us about your LentiVector platform and how it positions the company in the market.
• What do you believe are the opportunities in the various vector sectors?
• What are the plans for the advancement of your proprietary pipeline?
• Do you see any changes to your traditional strategy of diversification?
• Are there potential cost-saving opportunities?
• Which milestones should investors focus on in the coming year?
Get access to the very latest content matched to your personal investment style.