Associated equity: Ergomed
Ergomed is a global full-service contract research outsourcing (CRO) business focused on the United States and EU. It provides Phase I–III clinical services in addition to post-marketing pharmacovigilance (PV) services and is predominantly focused on oncology, orphan drugs, rare diseases and PV.
Ergomed — 2 videos in collection
In this interview, Ergomed’s CFO Richard Barfield runs through:
– The highlights of Ergomed’s recent trading update, with total H120 revenues increasing by 14.8% to £40.4m.
– How Ergomed has demonstrated significant resilience through the COVID-19 crisis.
– Some of the reasons behind the startling growth in Ergomed’s revenues over the last three years and how it intends to maintain that momentum.
– An overview of Ergomed’s M&A strategy.
– The outlook towards upcoming newsflow.
Ergomed is a global full-service CRO business with a core focus on the US and EU. It provides Phase I–III clinical services in addition to post-marketing pharmacovigilance (Phase IV) services through its PrimeVigilance division. The company is predominantly focused on oncology, orphan drugs, rare diseases and pharmacovigilance.
Get access to the very latest content matched to your personal investment style.