The Law Debenture Corporation (LWDB) combines two distinct, but highly complementary components: independent professional services (IPS), 17% of NAV and investment portfolio, 83% of NAV.
• IPS has resilient businesses operating in growth markets.
• IPS revenues fund more than 33% of LWDB’s dividends, now paid quarterly.
• Investment portfolio mainly UK. Overseas stocks used selectively where there is no UK equivalent.
• IPS revenues give greater flexibility in stock selection to achieve dividend target.
• Portfolio invests across large, mid- and small-cap companies.
• LWDB has outperformed its benchmark over one, three, five and 10 years.