In this interview, Ergomed’s CFO Richard Barfield runs through:
– The highlights of Ergomed’s recent trading update, with total H120 revenues increasing by 14.8% to £40.4m.
– How Ergomed has demonstrated significant resilience through the COVID-19 crisis.
– Some of the reasons behind the startling growth in Ergomed’s revenues over the last three years and how it intends to maintain that momentum.
– An overview of Ergomed’s M&A strategy.
– The outlook towards upcoming newsflow.
Ergomed is a global full-service CRO business with a core focus on the US and EU. It provides Phase I–III clinical services in addition to post-marketing pharmacovigilance (Phase IV) services through its PrimeVigilance division. The company is predominantly focused on oncology, orphan drugs, rare diseases and pharmacovigilance.