Deep sector expertiseEdison investor relations was founded alongside a global equity research platform, offering sector specialism in the form of published research, or byin including an analyst as part of the IR delivery team.
Diverse pools of international capitalEdison’s investor networks comprise institutions, sector specialists, private wealth managers and ultra-high net worth individuals in both Europe and the US.
Customised advisory solutionsEdison partners with both public and private companies to achieve their capital markets and investor relations objectives. We customise our solutions on either a project or retained basis
Independent of conflicts of interestEdison works expressly for the issuer, offering independent advice and introductions to our networks of investors, sell-side analysts, investment banks and exchanges.
Public and private perspectivesEdison is a specialist in working with small-cap publicly traded companies, in addition to working with private companies as they consider their listing, fundraising and investor relations requirements prior to IPO.
Established credibility and track recordEstablished in 2003, Edison is an industry leader in the provision of independent equity research and investor relations services to over 400 companies.
A differentiated consulting solution
Leveraging Edison’s renowned research platform with a proven track record of success for our clients
- Access new and diverse pools of investment capital
- Improve the quality of share registers
- Improve trading liquidity in the stock
- Help achieve a fair valuation
- Assess and improve market perception
- Complement sell-side activity
- Independent capital markets advice
- Project work: roadshows, equity story promotion, perception studies
- Full-service IR: capital markets advice, financial communications and investor marketing
- Founded alongside a global equity research platform
- Deep sector expertise and capital markets intelligence
- Senior-led teams of investment professionals
- Extensive investor networks in Europe and the US
- Proprietary investor analytics tracking tool
- Specialist in providing investor access for AIM-listed companies
- Specialist in marketing small cap. European-listed securities to US investors
- Access to sector-specialist investors, eg healthcare
- Unique access to single- and multi-family office networks in Europe and the US
- Specialist in marketing medium- and larger-cap securities to private wealth investors
- As an independent service provider, Edison is not affected by the new legislation
- Edison complements sell-side distribution to expand reach into new pools of capital