The metal price used in an economic study is a key driver of the value in an NPV or IRR calculation. Unfortunately, it is very unusual to see companies using the same metal price, which makes it very difficult to compare projects on a like-for-like basis. This video is designed to level the playing field.
Similar Lithium-related Bitesize brieifings you may be interested in:
- Hard rock lithium production levels. Large, mid or small?
- Hard rock lithium projects recovery rates. Higher means more!
- Hard rock lithium grade/tonnage distribution – how does your investment compare?
- The hard rock lithium grade curve – what is high grade?
- Hard rock lithium strip ratios. Why should you care?